Label Cloud

Monday, December 15, 2008

Everyone Should Know

   I like blogging, for talk about the life of mine, for write down the things I felt and I been touched. Keep fair is my belief, freedom is what i search for.
   I like to make friends all over the world, and he or she just have the similar belief.
   I don't think I can make a bilingual blog with both chinese and english, I have not enough time and not enough energy. But I am trying to tell the world some truth with chinese (and I will give a shorter english version for my etch blogspot from now on, so you can understand), that is just because what you know and what you be told is not all real.
   China is controlled by the Party, but China and Chinese are not the Party. China has his own history, and the Chinese has their own stories.
   Politics just use for get the target, but it won't show your the truth. Including yours and mine. So don't believe, just talk as a ordinary people, just speak out the truth.
   Thank you, every foreign friend had been walking by my blogspot.com.

No comments: